The tickets for the eighth edition of Les Films de Cannes à Bucarest can be bought on the day of the screening, but also ahead of time, on Eventbook.ro and the Eventbook network – online, or directly at Eventbook’s location on str. Actor Ion Brezoianu, 21 – as well as at the ticket offices of Cinema Elvire Popesco Cinema, Cinema PRO and Cinema Muzeul Țăranului.
At Cinemateca Eforie the tickets will be up for the sale starting with 10th of October.
The price for the tickets is 15 RON.
This year, you can benefit from the following discounts:
- 6 tickets at the same cinema – you get a 20% discount from the total price of the tickets.
- 10 tickets at any of the four cinemas, any film – you get a 20% discount from the total price of the tickets.
The tickets may be bought at a single screening or at several and can be bought online on Eventbook.ro, or at the ticket offices of the cinemas.
PLEASE NOTE: General admission (no assigned row nor seat number)
All films are shown in their original language and are subtitled in Romanian. In addition, some of the films are subtitled in English or French. To verify if the films you want to see has English or French subtitles, you can search for this information under every films description page, here.
IMPORTANT: The admittance after the start of the screenings will no longer be allowed. We recommend you arrive at your screening venue 10 minutes prior to each session in order to avoid any unpleasant situations.
- Cinema PRO, I. C. Brătianu 6, Telefon: (+40) 031 824 1360
- Cinema Elvire Popesco, Bd. Dacia 77 (inside The French Institute courtyard) Telefon: (+40) 374 125 200
- Cinema Muzeul Țăranului, Str. Monetăriei 3, Telefon: (+40) 21 317 96 60
- Cinemateca Eforie, Eforie 2, Telefon : (+40) 021 313 0483
Les films de Cannes à Bucarest is organized by Cinemascop Association.
Contact for Cinemascop Association, Intrarea Serdarului, no. 5, (+40) 21 666 48 27, email@example.com