Screenings of the 5th American Independent Film Festival take place from June 23rd to 27th at the Romanian Peasant Museum Cinema, outdoor at Food Hood and online on Eventbook.
WHERE CAN YOU PURCHASE THE TICKETS:
Tickets can be purchased online on eventbook.ro, via the Eventbook network and, during the festival, at the Eventbook box office at the Romanian Peasant Museum Cinema which open one hour before the announced show time.
WHEN CAN YOU PURCHASE THE TICKETS:
Tickets can be purchased online starting June 15th on Eventbook.ro and can be presented at screening access points on your mobile phone or tablet screen. Tickets can also be purchased at festival locations, subject to availability.
Romanian Peasant Museum Cinema
Admission is free, subject to seating availability. Presentation of a negative Sars-Cov-2 test or proof of vaccination for the same virus.
Online on Eventbook
Students at UNATC and at the Faculty of Arts of Hyperion University have free entrance to screenings, subject to seating availability, upon presentation of their student card.
* Access is general (no assigned row and seat)!
* ACCESS FOLLOWING THE ANNOUNCED SCREENING START TIME IN THE PROGRAMME IS NOT ALLOWED AND THE TICKET WILL BECOME INVALID. We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes early to avoid any unpleasant situations and to respect the health and safety rules in force.
Spectators are asked to arrive at the venue early in order to comply with safety protocols and avoid overcrowding.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES
* In accordance with the latest regulations published by the authorities concerning public events, the thermo-scanning of each spectator is compulsory.
It is also compulsory to wear a personal mask throughout the event and to disinfect hands with the gel provided at the entrance.
Access to the open-air screening area can be made upon presentation of proof of vaccination together with an identity document and for which 10 days have passed since the completion of the full vaccination scheme or a negative RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours or a rapid antigen test not older than 24 hours.
* The AIFF reserves the right to conduct an observational triage and to not allow access to those showing symptoms of respiratory infection (coughing, sneezing, rhinorrhea), those who refuse to wear a mask, those who do not disinfect their hands, who refuse to be thermoscanned or present a body temperature exceeding 37.3 degrees Celsius.
* Observance of the rules of social distance (minimum 1.5 metres between people) is mandatory upon entry to festival locations.
* In the screening areas it is compulsory to respect seating indicated by the organisers.
* Seat changes are not permitted during the screening.
* To avoid any type of crowding, the placement markers at each location must be respected.
* Idling in foot traffic areas is not permitted.
* Disposal of any used packaging, leaflets and/or brochures are to be made in specially delineated areas.
* All surfaces that come into contact with the public are regularly disinfected by venue staff.
Any changes to the programme will be announced on the website
https://filmedefestival.ro/american-independent-ff and on the festival Facebook page.
All films in the programme will be screened with Romanian subtitles.
Romanian Peasant Museum Cinema– Strada Monetăriei 3
Food Hood – Calea Griviței 15
American Independent Film Festival is organized by the Cinemascop Association – Intrarea Serdarului 5, +4021 666 4827, email@example.com
Photographs will be taken throughout the festival in cinemas and at related events, including of spectators and event participants. All rights to these photographs belong to the organisers. Photos may be used to promote the event through public communication. The purchase of tickets to the event, participation in screenings and/or events during the festival constitutes acceptance of these conditions.